Coachman Amara 2004

by Julie

Our Drawer catch (the bit that attaches the front of the drawer to the sides) has broken - does anyone know where we can get replacements please?

Your local caravan dealer might be able to supply you with what you need. Failing that, try contacting a caravan beakers yard. Most offer a mail order service so everything can be done on the phone. A list of breakers yards can be found on our website or you could try searching the internet for one close to your location.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Caravan Questions and Answers.