Corner steady replacement

by Jay
(Newark )


Please could you advise as to what type of corner steady do I need for an Elddis Wisp 450EB?


It is more than likely that you have an Al-ko chassis and will therefore need an Al-ko corner steady. Your local caravan dealer should be able to advise you exactly what steady you need and supply you with a replacement.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Caravan Questions and Answers.