Water pump replacement

by Eileen

Where can i buy a Reich submersible pump (twin 19L) WITHOUT a reverse valve? A few sites advertise but when I contact them directly they do not have them is stock.
Is there a comparable one?

Comments for Water pump replacement

Click here to add your own comments

Nov 07, 2014
Pumps on Amazon UK
by: Anthony

Try one of these Reich Submersible Pumps on Amazon UK..

Or specifically this one, Reich MOTORHOME 19LTR SUBMERSIBLE TWIN WATER PUMP.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Caravan Questions and Answers.