What is this thing please?

by Rew
(Leeds, West Yorks, Enland)

Disregard the porch awning - it is the thing which is fitted to the front of the van that has perplexed me! I know what it might be, a kids bed.

But how come it matches the awning? And how does one use it? In forty years of caravanning I have never seen the like.

All info welcome

Comments for What is this thing please?

Click here to add your own comments

Sep 11, 2015
Camper Trailer
by: Anthony

Hi Rew

These are very common in Australia where the weather is less intense than the UK (e.g. less rain).

Both ends of the caravan pull out, usually a double bed at one end and a queen at the other.


Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Caravan Questions and Answers.